Frequently Asked Questions
<< Go Back
- Why should I even consider creating Fee Applications?
Many attorneys fail to create Fee Applications because of the time involved. A typical Fee Application can take several hours to complete, time most attorneys don't have to waste. With FeeApps.com ™ that time is cut in half.
- Do I have to install any software on my computer?
There is no software to install on your compluter. All FeeApps.com ™ Fee Applications are created within a secure area on the Internet.
- Do I have to do the calculations in my Fee Applications?
Once you enter your time, fees, etc., FeeApps.com ™ takes over and does all of the math for you.
- What is the advange of using FeeApps.com ™ online application over creating a fee application on my own computer?
By using FeeApps.com ™, you can access your information using any computer connected to the Internet. You can even enter time using your SmartPhone, Ipod or Blackberry.
- How safe is my data on the FeeApps.com server?
FeeApps.com ™ offers daily backups, 24x7 monitoring, 24x7 physical security, and the lastest in security certificate technology.
- Do I have to pay for every Fee Application I create?
No. You only pay a yearly liscense fee. The number of Fee Applications you can create is unlimited.
- What happens if I forget my user name or password?
If you forget your login information, you simply type in your email address on the login screen and your information will be sent to your email address.
- How long will it take me to create a Fee Application?
That depends on the size of the case. Normally, the time is cut in half by using the FeeApps.com ™ online application.
Since our online Fee Applications are created using dropdown menus, the time to create a Fee Application is cut in half if not more.
- What is the advantage of the Mobile Phone App?
You can now enter time into the application when sitting in court, riding the subway or anywhere else you have wireless telephone connection.
- How can I be certain that my district will accept my Fee Application?
Our Fee Applications meet most of the requirements set forth by the Bankruptcy Court Districts of the U.S. If you have any questions about a specific district please send us a copy of your form and we will create an online form to meet those specifications.
- What is the difference between a locked and an unlocked Fee Application?
While working on an ongoing case, you can record your time and information as the case progresses by using an unlocked Fee Application. When you are ready to submit the Fee Application to the courts, you will create a locked Fee Application. Note: once a Fee Application is locked you cannot change any of the information.
- What happens if I add a timekeeper?
Depending on the number of timekeepers you already have, you may simply have to add a new timekeeper or if you may have to upgrade your liscense to allow for another timekeeper.
- What happens if I need to replace a timekeeper?
If an existing timekeeper leaves your office or is no longer active as a timekeeper for any reason, you will have to create a new timekeeper since the information is recorded in our database under each timekeeper.