Trademark and Copyright Legal Notices
FeeApps.com ™, the FeeApps.com ™ logo, Timeapplications.com, TimeApplications.com logo, TimeApps.biz, TimeApps.biz logo, among others, are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Advanced Document Preparation, LLC, or one of its subsidiaries, in the United States and other countries. For more information on Advanced Document Preparation, LLC's trademarks, please see our Trademark Information and Restrictions page.
FeeApps.com ™ products, services, Web content and related materials (collectively, "Offerings") are owned by Advanced Document Preparation, LLC and/or its licensors, and all rights in such Offerings are reserved by Advanced Document Preparation, LLC and/or its licensors. For information regarding permission to use screen displays and other content, please see Advanced Document Preparation, LLC's Permissions Policy.
Persons who believe that their copyrights have been infringed via Advanced Document Preparation, LLC sites may notify Advanced Document Preparation, LLC 's Designated Agent. All notices must comply with the requirements of U.S. Copyright Act Section 512(d) and regulations promulgated thereunder, each as amended. Such notices not complying with these requirements will be returned unprocessed. No other notices of any type, including requests for information, purchase or technical support questions, notices of infringement of third-party trademark or patent rights, employment inquiries, press inquiries, or investor inquiries, will be read or answered under this Agent and Agent Address.
Designated Agent and Address of Agent:
Attn: Legal Department - Copyright Agent
Advanced Document Preparation, LLC
650 Corporation Street, Suite 304
Beaver, PA 15009
Telephone: (724) 774-0240
Fax: (412) 774-2266
Email: legal@FeeApps.com ™
Trademark Information and Restrictions
Reservation of Rights
Advanced Document Preparation, LLC, including its subsidiaries ("FeeApps.com ™"), reserves all rights with respect to its trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and other indicia ("Marks"). FeeApps.com ™ does not routinely accept or review specific requests for guidance on the use of its Marks. Any unauthorized use of any FeeApps.com ™-owned Mark, or any use of a mark that is confusingly similar to, or likely to cause confusion with, an FeeApps.com ™-owned Mark, would constitute infringement of FeeApps.com ™'s exclusive trademark rights.
This document does NOT constitute any form of license to use any FeeApps.com ™-owned Mark. No FeeApps.com ™ employee is authorized to provide guidance on the use of FeeApps.com ™-owned Marks, nor to give permission to use any FeeApps.com ™-owned Mark, except by formal written license agreement published by FeeApps.com ™ (e.g., through one of its membership programs) or signed by an authorized director or vice president. Any promise, agreement, guidance or other representation by any FeeApps.com ™ employee (other than by a formal license as described herein) is invalid and cannot be relied upon. If you have questions about the laws surrounding the use of FeeApps.com ™'s Marks, or any other parties' marks, you should consult a qualified attorney.
In certain instances, FeeApps.com ™ provides limited licenses to third parties to use specific FeeApps.com ™-owned Marks in the context of formal membership programs or specific software distribution programs.
Referential Use Only
You may make purely referential use of FeeApps.com ™-owned Marks as described in this section, but you should consult your own legal counsel on what does or does not constitute proper referential or nominative fair use of another company's marks, and what may constitute an unauthorized or infringing use.
When referencing FeeApps.com ™-owned Marks, use of product logos or box designs is NOT allowed without a written license from FeeApps.com ™. Referential uses of FeeApps.com ™-owned Marks must only be made in plain text.
Plain-text use of FeeApps.com ™'s Marks in commercial contexts may only be made for purposes like describing basic file format or data integration compatibility (in the case of software), ability to train others on the use of FeeApps.com ™ products (in the case of such services) or true, factual statements as to the nature of any relationship with FeeApps.com ™, where one exists. Any use FeeApps.com ™'s Marks or of statements that imply endorsement, affiliation, certification or other relationship - where none exists - are strictly prohibited.
There may be situations where it would be appropriate for you to state in your marketing materials, or on packaging for your own offerings, that your product or service is "for use with" or is "designed to work with" or "compatible with" a FeeApps.com ™ product. Please consult a qualified attorney if you have questions about proper nominative fair use of FeeApps.com ™'s Marks.
Use of FeeApps.com ™'s Marks within other companies' product names, service names, company/trade names, DBA's, domain names or other indicia is strictly prohibited.
Trademark Symbols and Legends
Referential use of FeeApps.com ™'s Marks should include the proper trademark symbol(s). Registered trademarks and Registered service marks bear the "TM" symbol, whereas unregistered trademarks bear a "®" symbol, and unregistered service marks bear an "SM" symbol. A current list of the proper symbol placement for some of FeeApps.com ™'s most-frequently referenced Marks can be found below.
Where possible, FeeApps.com ™ requests that those who make reference to FeeApps.com ™'s products with their associated Marks also provide a short ownership attribution statement somewhere within those materials. Any attribution should be worded generally as shown in the following example: "FeeApps.com ™ and TimeApps.biz are trademarks and service marks of Advanced Document Preparation, LLC, registered in the United States and other countries." Where an unregistered Mark is referenced, a sentence may be used which simply states that the mark is a "trademark and/or service mark of FeeApps.com ™ Inc.", and which omits the registration portion of the statement.
Proper Form - Usage as Adjectives
Trademarks are adjectives, and should generally be used in connection with the generic nouns they modify. For instance, the word "software," or similar term (i.e., "financial software"), should immediately follow the referential use of the Mark "FeeApps" in at least the first or most prominent instance where the Mark is displayed. The generic noun - which the Mark modifies - may be omitted in successive, multiple mentions of the Mark in a single section or page of text.
Some Commonly-Referenced Marks and Proper Symbol Placement
This list of some FeeApps.com ™-owned Marks is by no means an exhaustive list, and does not in any way limit the number of Marks in which FeeApps.com ™ claims ownership or the scope of FeeApps.com ™'s claims. This list merely provides a guide to proper symbol placement and spelling for some of FeeApps.com ™'s Marks.
- FeeApps.com ™®
Revised May, 2009
Subject to change without notice
Screen shots provided by FeeApps.com ™ are the individual screen displays contained within FeeApps.com ™ software applications and online services. You may make fair use of a limited number of screen shots for purely educational or illustrative purposes (e.g., educational guides, how-to books, training presentations, product reviews, etc.) provided you adhere to the following guidelines:
Your use may not directly or indirectly state or imply sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your product or service by/with FeeApps.com ™.
- You may not alter the screen shot in any way except to resize the screen shot in direct proportion to the original. Screen shots must be reproduced in their entirety.
- You may add commentary or other text analysis as long as it is very clearly attributable to you, and not to FeeApps.com ™.
- You may not use screen shots from FeeApps.com ™ beta products or other products that are subject to non-disclosure obligations and/or that have not yet been commercially released by FeeApps.com ™.
- You may not use screen shots that contain third-party content unless you separately seek and obtain permission from such third party to display its content.
- You must include the following copyright attribution statement on all materials containing FeeApps.com ™ screen shots: "Screen shots © FeeApps.com ™, TimeApplications.com & Advanced Document Preparation, LLC. All rights reserved."
- If your materials include references to an FeeApps.com ™ product, the full name of the product with corresponding trademark symbol should be shown in plain text at the first and/or most prominent mention (i.e., FeeApps®, TimeAppsPro®) in such materials. When referencing any FeeApps.com ™ trademarks, please make sure your use complies with FeeApps.com ™'s Trademark Restrictions.
- Your use of FeeApps.com ™'s screen shots may not be incorporated into obscene or pornographic material, and may not, in FeeApps.com ™'s sole opinion, be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to FeeApps.com ™, any of its products, or any other person or entity.
- Your materials should not be mostly or solely composed of FeeApps.com ™ screen shots or other FeeApps.com ™ intellectual property. If FeeApps.com ™ screen shots or other FeeApps.com ™ intellectual property would represent the majority of the material you wish to reproduce and/or distribute, you should first write to FeeApps.com ™ seeking permission before publishing or distributing such content. Requests must be in writing and should be sent to FeeApps.com ™ via the email address below.
If your use meets all the above criteria, no written permission is required. All other use of FeeApps.com ™ screen shots requires prior written permission from FeeApps.com ™, including but not limited to any proposed use of screen shots in or for advertising, video, television, movies or commercials. If further written permission is required, please send a letter detailing your request to the email address listed below. Please allow a minimum of two (2) weeks for your request to be processed.
FeeApps.com ™-authored User Guides
FeeApps.com ™ does not object to your use of short portions of FeeApps.com ™-authored user guides for purely educational/instructional purposes only, provided you adhere to all of the following guidelines:
- Your use may not directly or indirectly imply sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your product or service by/with FeeApps.com ™.
- You may reproduce no more than three chapters or other major sections of any product user guide, and such chapters may only be distributed to your students or clients for educational purposes. The FeeApps.com ™ copyright page of any corresponding product user guide must accompany all such copied chapters, and you may not hold yourself out as being the author of such material.
- You may not separately sell for a profit any portion of any FeeApps.com ™-authored user guide.
- You may not alter a FeeApps.com ™-authored user guide or any material contained therein in any way.
- Your use may not be incorporated with or into any obscene or pornographic material, and may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to FeeApps.com ™, any of its products, or any other person or entity.
If your use meets the above criteria, no written permission is required. All other use of FeeApps.com ™-authored user guides requires prior written permission from FeeApps.com ™. If further written permission is required, send a letter detailing your request to the email address listed below. Please allow a minimum of two (2) weeks for your request to be processed.
Contact Information for Permission Requests:
Please send requests, as outlined above, to legal@FeeApps.com ™
Revised May 16, 2009
Please note that FeeApps.com ™ reserves the right to modify this policy at any time without notice.